Striving for excellence is in our DNA. Since 1993, we have been helping the world’s leading companies imagine, design, engineer, and deliver software and digital experiences that change the world. We are more than just specialists, we are experts.
Currently we are looking for a Senior Java Developer for our Vinnytsia office to make the team even stronger.
As the world of technology has evolved, so has our distributed delivery model, which now includes advanced capabilities in running Agile and Lean engagements in a mix of Onshore and NearShore models. Join us now!
- Work as a Senior Developer with a chance to lead small, but capable development teams;
- Join a highly regarded team developing new functionality for the applications; These are high-performance, distributed data analysis and enrichment systems, using J2EE technologies;
- Implement different types of functionalities described in design documents;
- Manage sections of ongoing projects, closely adhere to deadlines and report directly to the Project Manager;
- Design and develop high volume application with latest Java technologies;
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle;
- Write well-designed, testable, quality code following clean code principles;
- Ensure designs are in compliance with specifications and customer requirements;
- Prepare and produce releases of software components;
- Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architectural review;
- Perform code and architecture reviews.
- In-depth knowledge and 3+ years’ experience in Java;
- Strong team leadership experience in running Agile Projects (preferably SCRUM);
- Ability to manage the potentially diverse needs of many customers, stakeholders and senior management and successfully manage these varying perspectives;
- Experience in developing applications using Spring, Hibernate and JMS;
- Knowledge of relevant 3rd party technologies;
- Experience with programming distributed systems and multi-threaded applications;
- Experience with code profiling and tuning;
- Experience with an application server (tomcat, weblogic or websphere);
- Diligent use of unit and acceptance testing;
- Experience with source code control tools (Subversion, Git);
- Experience with Maven;
- Problem solving skills;
- Working knowledge of database services (specifically Oracle/Sybase);
- Experience with the J2EE architecture, J2EE based Application Servers (Bea WebLogic, IBM WebSphere, etc.) is an advantage;
- Ability to absorb professional knowledge quickly and to develop skills;
- Strong English communication skills (reading, writing and speaking).