Striving for excellence is in our DNA. Since 1993, we have been helping the world’s leading companies imagine, design, engineer, and deliver software and digital experiences that change the world. We are more than just specialists, we are experts.
Currently we are looking for a Senior Front-end Developer for our Vinnytsia office to make the team even stronger.
The ideal candidate is a passionate and hardworking engineer who can work collaboratively with our team and coordinate the implementation of web application best practices.
ABOUT THE CUSTOMER
Our customer is the world’s leading source of intelligent information for businesses and experts.
The company combines industry expertise with innovative technology to deliver critical information to leading decision makers in the financial and risk, legal, tax and accounting, intellectual property and science and media markets, powered by the world's most trusted news organization.
The company operates in more than 100 countries, and has more than 60,000 employees around the world. It was ranked as Canada's "leading corporate brand" in the 2010 Best Canadian Brands ranking. It is headquartered in Manhattan, New York City.
- Writing new and rewriting of the existing web application (based on mix of html/js legacy codebase);
- Maintenance of legacy application.
- Strong skills in HTML5/CSS/JS/;
- Knowledge of Angular JS will be a plus;
- Solid verbal and written communication skills;
- Experience using Agile methodologies;
- Upper-Intermediate English level.
- Possibility to learn new, cutting edge technologies and work on a fast changing, developing surrounding;
- Experience exchange with colleagues all around the world;
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills + regular assessments and salary reviews;
- Social package - medical insurance, sports;
- English classes with certified English teachers;
- Opportunity for self-realization;
- Friendly team and enjoyable working environment;
- Flexible working schedule;
- Corporate and social events (parties, football, tennis, etc.).