Striving for excellence is in our DNA. Since 1993, we have been helping the world’s leading companies imagine, design, engineer, and deliver software and digital experiences that change the world. We are more than just specialists, we are experts.
Currently we are looking for a Java Team Lead – Scrum Master for our Vinnytsia office to make the team even stronger.
As the world of technology has evolved, so has our distributed delivery model, which now includes advanced capabilities in running Agile and Lean engagements in a mix of Onshore and NearShore models. Join us now!
- Supervise, manage and lead Scrum process. Coordinate daily activities, resolve impediments and makes sure the Teams are fully functional. Organize, rule and manage meetings (Sprint Planning/Review/Retrospective/Stand-ups);
- Essential roles of this duty also include (but not limited to):
- Plan and track tasks and activities;
- Report progress/challenges to the Management;
- Extensive cooperation with external or internal clients. Ability to consult with business partners, leads the development of functional and system design specifications for client engagements;
- Identification of options for potential solutions and assessing them for both technical and business suitability;
- Working closely with developers and a variety of end users to ensure technical compatibility and user satisfaction;
- Manage the documentation of the design and work products;
- Planning and working flexibly to a deadline;
- Fulfill requirements / responsibilities according to the Quality Management System;
- Follow standard development life-cycle processes;
- Provide consultation and assistance in knowledge transfer;
- Result orientation and ability to execute the assigned responsibilities and tasks with minimum supervision;
- Observe the quality rules during the project and supply the QA Leader with upcoming ideas.
- In-depth knowledge and 6+ years’ experience in Java;
- Strong team leadership experience in running Agile Projects (preferably SCRUM);
- Ability to manage the potentially diverse needs of many customers, stakeholders and senior management and successfully manage these varying perspectives;
- Understand the issues of management, and their plans to implement them through strategies, programs and projects;
- Ability to participate in business planning and key decision making in customer areas;
- Experience in developing applications using Spring, Hibernate and JMS;
- Knowledge of relevant 3rd party technologies;
- Experience with programming distributed systems and multi-threaded applications;
- Experience with code profiling and tuning;
- Experience with an application server (tomcat, weblogic or websphere);
- Diligent use of unit and acceptance testing;
- Experience with source code control tools (Subversion, Git);
- Experience with Maven;
- Ability to accurately and pragmatically estimate development effort required;
- Problem solving skills;
- Working knowledge of database services;
- Experience with the J2EE architecture, J2EE based Application Servers (Bea WebLogic, IBM WebSphere, etc.) is an advantage;
- Strong English communication skills (reading, writing and speaking).
Полная занятость, полный день