- Receives, examines, requisitions and records materials, supplies, tools and equipment.
- Exercises supervision and participates in the physical inventory of materials where there are subordinate personnel under his control.
- Directs and participates in the issuing of materials, tools and equipment requisitioned by' site and base employees
- Initiates requisitions to replenish stock on the basis of material on hand in relation to base control and maintenance
- Reviews inventory, records and departmental uses of supplies in order to prevent over stocking of materials with a low turnover rate.
- Inspects, supervises (where applicable) and participates in cleaning assigned storage areas and containers.
- Complete usage and understanding of the Kentech IMS procfedures as listed for the material storeman
- Ensures all material is maintained in a high standard and properly preserved whilst in storage
- Ensures that the material and base assets are secured before leaving the area
- Performs related work as required.
- Knowledge of storekeeping practices, procedures.
- Knowledge of the grades, terminology and uses of the supplies and materials handled in the assigned stores mainly electrical
- Some knowledge of purchasing and requisitioning procedures.
- Ability to understand and execute oral and written instructions.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective work relations as necessitated by work assignments.
- Physical strength and agility sufficient to perform the work of the class.
Ключевые навыкиlevel of english should be an intermediateshould know computer
Полная занятость, Вахтовый метод