Junior HR Administrator (temporary)
- Assisting in Staff Administration: issue all necessary HR documents (Orders) for joiners, leavers, transfers;
- Update and maintain employee's records in HR database;
- Help with preparing payroll package;
- Prepare employment verification letters and reference letters for employees;
- Monitor vacation databases;
- Assist in preparing service agreements;
- Keep and update employees' personal files;
- Copy, file or archive documents.
- Higher education;
- Good English;
- Computer skills - MS Office;
- Good communication skills;
- Experience in Administration is preferred (but not mandatory);
- Ability to work under pressure and cope with multiple tasks simultaneously;
- Accurate, attentive to details.