The Maersk Group is a global diversified organization with headquarters in Copenhagen. With over 110,000 people in more than 125 countries and 325 cities world-wide, Maersk Group is engaged in shipping, oil and gas exploration and production, shipbuilding, aviation, retail and other businesses.
The Novorossiysk office of Maersk Line has an opening for Customer Service Specialist, Import team. The job holder will be reporting to the Customer Service Manager, Novorossiysk.
• Act as focal contact for assigned customers and be their advocates internally within Maersk Line.
• Ensure smooth execution of the end-to-end shipment lifecycle.
• Properly issue and handle import documents.
• Collect documents from customers in respect of customs clearance.
• Prepare documents to arrange customs clearance.
• Communicate with terminal, customs and other authorities.
• Maintain Customer Service databases.
• Prepare reports according to the corporate procedures.
• Manage and improve day-to-day process interaction with customers.
• Be fully responsible for customer satisfaction of assigned customers.
Skills and Competencies required:
• Previous experience in Customer Service is preferred.
• Excellent understanding of Import process/procedures/practices.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills (good English)
• Strong drive, commitment and sense of urgency.
• Be open to changes.
• Ability to work under pressure.
• Ability to set up good relationship with customers and colleagues in the team