Renaissance Capital is looking for Support Specialist to join our Front Office Support Team.
- Support and manage daily activities for all the application technology required for trading and operation desks.
- Work with Operations on identifying and resolving trade breaks.
- Work with the traders on identifying and resolving trading issues, which include block trade entry, position keeping and P&L calculation.
- Work with another support and development teams on identifying and resolving integration issues, which include trade import from external sources, synchronization with another systems, market data receiving.
- Liaise with vendors on various application issues and projects.
- Work with business users on new requests.
- Handle users communication in regard to IT Systems Development tasks completion
- Initiate requests for system improvement and user’s usability
- Interaction with external QA teams
- Interaction with internal and external developers
- User’s training & coaching
- Follow support rules and procedures
TECHNICAL KNOWLEDGE / QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED:
- Technical university degree
- Knowledge of SQL
- Spoken English is mandatory
- Working experience with bug-tracking systems (JIRA)
- Knowledge of Sybase, UNIX, Shell, Perl
LIKELY / NECESSARY EXPERIENTIAL BACKGROUND:
- 2+ years work experience in the financial services industry
- Knowledge of financial instruments (including derivatives) Trading/Operations
- Knowledge of Trading Systems
- Murex, Fidessa knowledge is a big plus
- Working experience as a 1-st line support engineer
- Strong Vendor relationship management background
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
- Self-motivated and achievement orientated
- A team player
- Able to work under pressure