The vacancy is opened at JSC KPMG.
KPMG International is a global network of professional firms providing Audit, Tax and Advisory services. We operate in 155 countries and have over 155,000 people working in member firms around the world. In October, 2009 KPMG in Russia and the CIS joined KPMG Europe LLP.
- Collection of documents upon request from tax authorities
- Issuing of invoices to the clients
- Reconciliation of accounts with counterparties
- Document registration in internal reporting systems
- Graduate or a final-year student with ability to work full time
- PC skills (Word, Excel)
- Good command of English (both written and oral) is an advantage
- Team player
- Attention to details, high level of responsibility
- Strong communicative skills and self-organization
- Quick learner
- Upon completion of all the recruitment stages.
Please note that the vacancy of intern is open in our internal Finance Department, and implies in-house work for KPMG Russia (as opposed to client's) needs