Professional skills and experience:
- Experience using Customer Relationship Management (CRM) applications to obtain customer data, understand customer desires/needs and track customer interactions. Include ability to design and manage data storage, create workflows, create reports and dashboards within the CRM application;
- Proven experience and capabilities in Marketing, specifically customer segmentation, customer centricity, the ability to determine customer needs and orient service/product delivery to satisfy customer needs;
- Experience in the sphere of international development organizations, NGO is preferred but not required, particularly experience in monitoring and evaluation;
- Proven strong skills with qualitative and quantitative data capturing and analysis;
- Previous experience in evaluation techniques, computerized data storage and statistical analysis highly desirable;
- Demonstrated project evaluation and report writing expertise in preparing final reports, excellent interpersonal, motivational, and communication/writing skills;
- Astute critical thinking and analytical skills;
- Ability to travel and work in various rural conditions;
- Experience or understanding of working directly with small and medium farmers or rural households (conducting interviews, research, evaluation, understanding customer segment);
- Proven capability with Microsoft Office (including Word, Excel), databases and statistics applications;
- Goal-oriented; Results-oriented; Problem-solving; Adaptability; ability to work independently and under time pressure;
- Strong English skills highly desirable, to be able to communicate with HQ team.
- Kakhovka with business trips to Odessa, Nikolaev, Melitopol
- We expect your resume in English till November 30th.
- Cover letter is appreciated.
We treat every CV with much respect but only eligible candidates will be contacted.
Полная занятость, полный день