Conductor is moving towards a micro-service architecture. On that note, we’re looking for Senior Developer in Test (QA Automation Engineer) to implement loosely coupled micro-service subsystems. Each subsystem is an independent project where you’ll have a good deal of freedom to choose with your team the tools and methodologies that work best within your group.
The application is a SaaS Java application built using backbone.js, Java, Spring, Hibernate, MySql on top of a service oriented architecture based on Thrift. It is highly available and running across multiple regions inside AWS.
- Experience in Software Development at least 3 years
- Experience working with high volume enterprise level services
- Experience with at least one modern programming language (Java, Ruby etc)
- Experience working at least one highly available data stores (SQL, Hadoop, MySQL, Mongo)
- Experience with Continuous Integration and rapid deployment (experience with Teamcity a plus)
- Ability to work independently
- Familiarity with at least one Automated testing frameworks (Selenium + Cucumber preferred)
- Familiarity and comfort with building and releasing in an agile environment
- Understand customer needs and scenarios deeply
- Be the relentless advocate of quality
- Participate in design reviews
- Build test plans with prioritized test cases that are driven by deep understanding of how the solution is built
- Develop really high quality automated tests for the front-end and back-end as necessary
- Ensure ongoing Quality of the service available to the customers
- SaaS big data project which gathered a group of Middle+ and Senior devs.
- Work in a company where quality comes first
- You’ll be able to see The Big Apple, it’s where our head office is.
- Good salary and social package.
- Cool working conditions (comfortable working place, Mac equipment, table tennis, etc).