Project Manager is responsible for the overall coordination, implementation and execution of specific global projects.
Project manager leads active collaboration with central functions and branches and participates in significant number of country projects to create a maximum value for the business.
- Make a considerable contribution to development of business by leading assigned projects.
- Develop and execute budget of a project ensuring the most lean & efficient use of available resources.
- Control the performance and project deliverables to identify areas for improvement.
- Constantly monitor and report on progress of the assigned projects to all involved stakeholders.
- Lead productive cross-functional collaboration and deliver joint project targets over time.
- Monitor and optimize project progress at the cross-functional level to ensure compliance with company strategy and maximize the performance efficiency.
- Manage a cross-functional project teams to drive engagement and deliver business objectives.
- Contribute to elaboration and execution of development strategy.
- University degree
- Relevant functional experience (min 3 years) in international FMCG company
- Strong project management skills
- Advanced analytical and decision-making skills
- Strong presentation and negotiation skills
- English – upper-intermediate