Currently we are looking for a Senior Application Support Analyst (.Net) to join our team.
Exadel is a global software application development company providing innovative technology solutions to its clients. If you’re looking to grow your career in a dynamic environment rich with opportunity, Exadel has many exciting career choices. As a successful, high-growth company, we know that our employees are critical to our success, which is why we encourage ingenuity, creativity and teamwork as important elements to the growth of our business. We believe that career growth and business growth go hand in hand.
About the Project:
The project is concerned with delivering technology-enabled tax services to the clients.
- Respond to end user (client) support requests with a sense of urgency. Analyze and resolve or triage application support incidents/requests. Resolve issues in a timely manner, including changing and unit testing changes to .NET applications.
- Should be able to debug a code issue, fix the defective code, check in the code, create a build, deploy the fixed build, and work with QA to test the build and promote it to production
- Log and track incidents/requests from identification through resolution in incident management software.
- Communicate with resources involved in resolution to ensure incidents are resolved, requests are fulfilled, and the customer communication is complete.
- Collaborate with application development and / or infrastructure resources to resolve incidents/requests.
- Document resolutions and internal procedures and update knowledge base articles.
- Create a positive customer support experience and build strong relationships through engaged listening and understanding, problem solving, ensuring timely resolution or escalation, communicating promptly on progress, and maintaining a consummately professional attitude.
- Ability to multi-task and set priorities accordingly to meet and/or exceed expectations.
- Maintain and protect confidentiality with regards to all aspects of client information.
- Mentor less experienced analysts on proper standards/techniques to improve their accuracy and efficiency.
- Provide after hours and on-call support as needed.
- Perform other duties as assigned
Skills & Requirements:
- Excellence verbal and written communication skills
- 3-4 years of experience in supporting .NET applications
- Experience working with end users (clients) to resolve their support incidents
- Knowledge of the Agile Software Development Life Cycle
- Experience in Backend technologies such as SQL server , Entity framework, asp.net, .net 4.5, LINQ/Sql etc, web API
- Experience with .NET and C#
- Experience with scripting tools such as VB or Java script
- Experience writing and executing SQL queries
- Working knowledge of microservices architecture and Service Bus for Windows
- Experience with Visual Studio and Team Foundation Server (TFS)
- Ability to prioritize tasks and flexibility to work on multiple assignments
- Ability to work successfully with onshore and offshore teams
- Must be proficient with MS Office suite
- Intermediate/Upper-intermediate English skills
- Official and timely pay
- Social perks
- Sick pay, vacations
- Flexible work schedule.
Минск, улица Академика Купревича, 3Показать на карте
Полная занятость, гибкий график