PSA is looking for a Senior Embedded Engineer with knowledge of hardware design and firmware creation to work with a number of US-based customers on custom hardware creation projects.
Please provide cover letter, CV in English and salary expectations!
- 5+ years in hardware design and firmware creation
- Proficient knowledge of hardware design tools (Altium Designer/ Cadence Orcad)
- Proven experience in full cycle hardware creation (design, hardware, firmware, bring up)
- Excellent C/C++ embedded programming skills (RTOS, multithreading, low-level interfaces)
- Analytical mindset, hardware/firmware review and analysis
- Ability to work directly with customers onsite on existing and new systems
- Excellent verbal and written English
- Drivers' license for international travel and ability for frequent travel
- Embedded Linux experience (configuration)
- Knowledge of VHDL / Verilog, CPLDs
- Experience working with US-based customers
At PSA you will have an opportunity:
- To join the team of talented, open-minded and cheerful individuals;
- Develop your professional skills greatly;
- Realize your knowledge in coding, debugging, function-level software and architecture design;
- Improve your English skills at our corporate English classes and while communicating with customers;
- Enjoy family-like atmosphere.
Looking forward to seeing you as a PSA team-member!