We are looking for a Software Developer for our customer ipnordic A/S, a IT company who deliver total integrated telephony and are located in Graasten (DK). The software developer will be responsible for own projects/tasks and participate in others as well. Are you a dedicated software developer who wants to be part of a dynamic team and develop for the future?
ipnordic A/S sells internet, PBXs, land line and mobile subscriptions for business in all of Denmark. Happy customers are their livelihood – this is why they always deliver first class software solutions. ipnordic A/S provides total integrated telephony, where all corporate phones and communication lines, national and international is integrated into one complete solution.
You will be responsible for the following tasks:
• Develop new features and further develop existing features to an excellent and new level
• Identify and solve operating challenges
• Develop the platform to meet new demands and standards
• At least 5 years of experience in the asterisk environment
• Deep knowledge of asterisk dialplan programming and preferable opensips/kamillio configuration
• Knowledge of SIP protocol are excellent
• Documentation and testing skills on both own and colleagues coding
• Knowledge of Linux, database and networks (IPV6) are preferred
• You can work independently and have the necessary drive to get things accomplished
• You enjoy seeing new opportunities/features and pursue them together with your colleagues
• You are able to juggle several tasks at the same time whilst still having an eye on the big picture
• You have a good understanding of how things interconnect
• You are excellent in cross cultural communication skills
Applications will be processed continuously so we are encouraging you to apply as soon as possible. The position will be closed when the right candidate is found.