Our transfer pricing professionals responsible for managing document, review and defend client's transfer pricing policies and processes -- aligning them with client's business strategy. Our talented people work with client to build the proactive, pragmatic and integrated strategies that address the tax risks of today's businesses and help business achieve its potential.
Duties of Transfer pricing:
- Strategy and policy development
- Governance optimization and decision making process to help:
- Reduce impact of year-end adjustments
- Monitor transfer pricing footprint
- Coordinate across organization
- Global or regional assistance to support transitions to new documentation requirements
- Controversy risk assessment, remediation or mitigation as a result of documentation requirements
- Global transfer pricing controversy and risk management
- Higher education with major in Economics/Finance/Accounting,
- Work experience as an economist not less than 3 years/Relevant work experience in consulting up to 2 years will be a plus;
- Advanced knowledge of English language.
- Strong communication and analytical skills.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office.