Please be informed that EY company is looking for Recruitment specialist in Almaty office
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Source University graduates to fill staff and intern positions.
- Interview applicants and gather information regarding their education, experience, training, job skills, and salary requirements.
- Work with contracts (contracts negotiation with providers) and other documents related to activity of recruitment services providers.
- Maintain necessary files covering applications, interviews, and testing procedures.
- Administer and ensure timely input, accuracy and reliability of data held in recruitment database.
- Preparation of different reports
- File systematically all documentation relevant to responsible departments.
- Producing job-offer letters for final candidates.
- Being responsible for Employer brand activities.
- Work with finance department to prepare annual recruitment budget and monitor expenditures to comply with budgetary limitations on quarter basis.
- Work on projects assigned by HR Manager.
- University degree in humanitarian areas(HR is preferable)
- 2+ years of working experience on relevant positions within multinational companies/recruitment agencies
- Knowledge of Human Resources processes
- Excellent organizational and communications skills
- Fluency in English (both written and speaking)
- Advanced user of MS Office applications (MS Word, MS Excel)
- Excellent communication skills
- Great business and interpersonal communication skills
- Good management skills
- Aspiration for self-development
- Resistance to stress.