You were always one of those curious kids who opened every cabinet, peeked behind every door, and never ceased to ask "why" when given an explanation. Today, you bring your personal style to every experience. You live life to discover. You are passionate about your neighborhood, always looking to explore the places one wouldn’t find in a travel guide. If this sounds like you, you’re in the right place. You’ve got authentic style, natural curiosity and a warm way with people. Renaissance is not just a place to spend the night, it's a place to discover, a place in the world with style like yours. That’s why we’re not just looking for anyone. We’re looking for someone like you.
- Fluent English is a must. Possession of other languages is plus
- Good coomunications skills
- Pleasant appearance
- Working experience in the hotel's is a plus, but not necessary
- Readiness to work in night shifts with working schedule 2/2
- As a Renaissance Front Desk Ambassador, you are one of the first ambassadors that a guest comes into contact with and your friendly, authentic approach creates a unique and personalized guest experience when the guest checks in. The successful Front Desk Ambassador will tailor their approach by reading cues from a guest to ensure when they check in the guest feels at home. At Renaissance we believe that every ambassador is an innovator, explorer, and relationship builder, someone who is able to identify the key details that make something uniquely interesting and provide guests with intriguing information about the locale.
- Creating a smooth and easy experience for guests so they can get the most out of their stay is critical. The Front Desk Ambassador will use their expertise, as well as their relationships with others across the hotel (from housekeeping to parking to the Navigator and beyond), to anticipate and deliver on our guests’ needs. He or she should be passionate not only about the locale and local offerings, but also have an eye for detail – from the information they provide to guests, to the accuracy of their reports, to the transactions they process and secure.
- No matter what position you are in, there are a few things that are critical to success – making sure you have a safe work environment, following company policies and procedures, ensuring your uniform and personal appearance are clean and professional, maintaining confidentiality, complying with quality assurance standards, and protecting company assets. The front desk ambassador role will be on your feet and moving around (stand, sit, or walk for an extended period of time) and taking a hands-on approach to your work (move, lift, carry, push, pull, and place objects weighing less than or equal to 5 kg without assistance). Doing all these things well (and other things that come your way) is the foundation of the job. Ultimately, the real hallmark of the Front Desk Ambassador role is driving a best-in-class guest experience, inspiring guests and associates alike to live life to discover.