One of the largest vertically integrated energy companies in CEE region is looking for a highly-motivated business analyst (entry level) to fill full-time position within Analysis and Controlling department (Management Company).
Main responsibilities are the following:
- Financial modelling, scenario testing of core businesses performance
- Company valuation, WACC estimation
- Financial consolidation (P&L, cash-flow, credit portfolio)
- Preparation of regular consolidated management reports to CEO
- Analysis of business units management reports
- Business planning and controlling of Management Company (Cost Centre)
- Participation in control and coordination over contractual, treasury and management accounting processes in Management Company
- Preparation of presentations (regular / ad-hoc)
Required skills and abilities:
- Strong analytical skills
- Solid understanding of basic principles of corporate finance / financial reporting / management accounting
- Ability to handle multiple tasks within short time frame
- Strong communication skills as position requires regular communication with middle / senior management.
- Strong MS Excel / Power-point skills
- English: upper-intermediate
- Participation in CFA/ACCA/CIMA program would be considered as a plus
We offer competitive salary, social package, ability to work in highly dynamic environment within a team of professionals with direct subordination to CEO and top management. The position is perfect starting point for young specialists to obtain comprehensive experience in Finance.