LANIT-TERCOM is one of the few Russian IT companies which are able not only to fulfil industrial contracts, but also to carry out challenging science-intensive programming projects.
The challenge: As SW developer, you will develop and deliver better, simpler and reliable mobile- and web applications as well as conventional desktop applications.
Qualifications and skills:
- 3 years of full-stack web/mobile development;
- UI programming in HTML5;
- University degree in computer science;
- Fluent English.
Furthermore you are:
- Proficient in C#/.NET development;
- Expert in Databases (SQL and NoSQL) and CMS-systems;
- Able to design, create and document relevant solutions;
- Proficient in debugging;
- Familiar with Agile development methods (Scrum / Kanban) as a plus;
- Proactive open-minded nand flexible team player.
- Design, implement and test new web-, mobile-, and desktop solutions;
- Refactor existing solutions to accommodate new requirements;
- Maintain and improve existing code bases;
- Solve tasks across Full stack (i.e. front- to backend);
- Debug and problem solve critical issues;
- Participate in design- and code reviews.
- Professional international team;
- Medical insurance for employees;
- Professional training programs;
- English and German language courses;
- Flexible schedule.