What makes working at Mondelēz International so special? Many things. The iconic brands and global nature of our business. The continuous innovation and endless opportunities to grow. The chance, each and every day, to put a smile on people’s faces. We’re the world’s leading maker of Chocolate, Biscuits, Candy and Gum with billion-dollar brands like Cadbury, Milka, Prince and Oreo and we now have an exciting opportunity to join our team.
This roles will be instrumental in delivering on our ambition to deploy more learning via internal facilitation and virtual channels – acting as both internal facilitators and as coaches to others to build facilitation skills and confidence in using our virtual classroom technology.
- Virtual and face to face delivery of core learning in the areas of Being at my Best, Powerful Conversations, Inspiring People Management, Teams@MDLZ and People Processes.
- Recommending and debriefing Team Effectiveness assessment tools – e.g. MBTI, Lencioni.
- Coaching line managers to enable them to deploy Team Effectiveness interventions with the teams they lead.
- Upskilling others in facilitation skills both face to face and virtual to support our vision for ‘leaders developing others’.
- Deliver TTT sessions to upskill facilitators from outside of the learning team to enable them to effectively delivery learning modules.
- Super-users and coaches for Adobe Connect – our virtual classroom platform - collaborating with facilitators to provide delivery and technical support before and during a VILT session.
- Coaches facilitators on basic Adobe commands and what role each of them will have during a session through ‘rehearsal’ sessions.
- Joins session with facilitator to troubleshoot audio or video issues with participants.
- During session, manages the more advanced features of Adobe Connect, such as Q&A tools, custom layouts, breakout rooms and such, to ensure the most interactive, engaging and accessible sessions are being delivered.
- Provides ongoing coaching to facilitators, so that can start feeling comfortable to drive sessions by themselves overtime.
- Working in partnership with our MBS LM team who will schedule and manage enrolments for learning offerings and look to the learning activators for facilitation.
- Working in partnership with our Learning Designers to understand any facilitation needs and provide facilitation insights to support effective design.
- Uplift in internal facilitation hours.
- Learning reaching more learners.
- Level 1 evaluation feedback.
- Excellent English language skills – preferably having lived and worked in an English speaking country.
- Other language proficiency preferred (to be able to facilitate sessions) in Spanish, French, Portuguese, Dutch, German, Polish, Chinese or Russian.
- Digital/technological savvy.
- Facilitation & presentation skills.
- Ability to work independently and in remote teams located across time zones.
Полная занятость, полный день