Mondelēz International is a whole new company that has been reimagined with a single focus in mind: create delicious moments of joy by sharing the world’s favourite brands. Launched on Oct. 1, 2012, and employing around 100,000 people around the world, Mondelēz International comprises the global snacking and food brands of the former Kraft Foods Inc.
While Mondelēz International is new, our brands are as diverse and rich with heritage as the 170 countries in which our products are marketed. As the world’s pre-eminent maker of snacks,
Mondelēz International has leading shares in every category and every region of the world in which it competes. The company holds the No. 1 position globally in Biscuits, Chocolate, Candy and Powdered Beverages as well as the No. 2 position in Gum.
Mondelēz International portfolio includes several billion-dollar brands such as Nabisco, Oreo and LU biscuits, Cadbury and Milka chocolate, Tang powdered beverages and Trident gums. Mondelēz International has annual revenue of approximately $35 billion and operations in more than 80 countries.
- Manage and coordinate all activities within the Plant related to new products development and engineering productivity projects with capital investments in order to provide effective business growth and the plant cost improvement;
- Proactively review business and consumer needs with other Company functions, transforming business needs into realisable propositions. Communicate Plant product opportunities and ensure optimal utilisation of Plant capacities, while fulfilling strategic plans. Develop plant roadmap based on Business needs, strategic plans and the Plant master plan;
- Ensure conversion product launch preparation and launch via adequate co-ordination, contingencies and communication. Lead and execute all product-related changes, both in terms of product and packaging in co-operation with R&D and Marketing, and process-related changes in co-operation with Procurement, R&D and Quality Assurance. Initiate and manage harmonisation of manufacturing process and de-complexity of product portfolio. Develop IBR and CAPEX estimates for new or changed processes and equipment in close
- cooperation with Project Engineers, Controlling, and Production teams, analyze costs and develop solutions to meet the cost and time targets;
- Manage project engineers in Initiating, planning, developing and implementation of CAPEX projects based on Plant roadmap and Business priorities, monitor spending on the projects against approved ARs. Develop solutions, specifications for the equipment and processes, find equipment and processes, develop product design and equipment layout solutions for new projects on regional benchmarking level. Assure that projects are delivered on time, within specification and budget. Perform gap analysis versus current practice and lead corrective actions, ensure that best practices are known and understood within project or study team and that identified company expertise is known and exploited.
- Provide functional support to the other plants in the region to implement the projects similar to the ones carried out in facility;
- Proactively apply IIM tools and approaches within implementation of new projects. Lead IIM pillar and develop required capabilities within plant team to ensure vertical start up for new projects;
- Align Plant and business partners through development of new business contacts and partnerships. Deal with plant Business unit clients to assure first delivery compliance and to negotiate timing on new product development and promotional activities. Contribute to achieve Customer Service Level (CSL) targets in the delivery of new products or promotions;
- Lead active partnership with commercial units, Supply Chain, Procurement, R&D and manage communication process for new ventures, product promotions and other major business development projects;
- Develop CAPEX plan based on new product development needs and plant improvements as per budget schedule. Develop CAPEX road map with cooperation between Marketing, regional BD and engineering teams as part of the Plant roadmap. Ensure CAPEX budget is planned correctly and monitor spending and accruals;
- Direct the work and provide functional guidance and engineering expertise to Project Engineers, Business Development Coordinator and ensure their on-going development;
- Lead in screening and evaluation of all identified improvement opportunities and ideas from plant teams, other plants and worldwide experience. Creatively group those ideas into technically feasible concepts. Share and communicate potential concepts to identify potential projects.
- Higher education (technical / economical university);
- Foodstuff legal and technological expertise and / or technical, technological, processes, cost and business knowledge;
- At least 5 years of cross-category and cross-functional experience in Manufacturing, Engineering, Logistics;
- Experience in engineering projects within food industry: minimum 2 years;
- Leadership and management capabilities, experience in managing people and projects;
- Strong people management skills;
- Communication and negotiation skills to manage cross-functional interfaces;
- Analytical and conceptual skills;
- Continuous Improvement Support;
- Project team(s) management, negotiation and influencing, opportunity and challenges finding, presentation skills;
- Creativity, universality and persistence, ability to deal with complexity, flexibility, quick and effective decisions taking;
- Good PC skills (Auto-CAD + MS Office);
- Strong attention to accuracy, details;
- Multi-task strong performance;
- Fluent English.