We are looking for Social Media Community Specialist who will write press releases for business-unit specific channels in English and administer on-line communities.
Includes content creation, participation in development and execution of content strategy, metrics definition, daily channel management, social listening and auditing in conjunction with marketing team .
Consulting/training other marketers to use social media processes and tools will also be required.
1. Content creation, regularly finesse messaging for the audience, working with team members
2. Daily monitoring and listening activities for specific programs
3. Complaint escalation as discovered during listening activities
4. Daily reporting and escalation of applicable community activity
5. Engage regularly with online audience within determined channels
7. Review and present metrics regularly
1. Excellent communication skills in English, both written and verbal
2. 2+ years Social Listening experience
3. Experience with Social Media platforms including Facebook, Twitter, You Tube
4. Experience with Social Media Administrative and Content Management Tools
5. Experience with paid ad platforms and social advertising strategy for Facebook and Twitter
6. Experience with social media content writing for various platforms
7. Experience with social media analytics and reporting