.NET Developer (USA) H1B Sponsorship
Employment in the USA provides unique career and professional growth opportunities in the world's most advanced and dynamic IT market.
SCIGON Solutions, a prominent Chicago-based consulting company, is looking for skilled, energetic software developers.
We now accept applications for H-1B positions (to work in the USA with H-1B visa) for 2017. Only a limited number of vacancies are open for a short time, so we recommend applying as soon as possible.
If you had H-1B visa, worked in the US less than 6 years, and then left the US, you can also contact us for an H-1B transfer to use remaining years in H-1B status.
SCIGON Solutions is looking for professionals with a solid technical background in one of the following areas:
- .NET Development (C#, ASP.NET, Web Services)
- Bachelor (Master is preferable) Degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or related fields
- At least three years of software development experience (after college)
- Good English
- $55 000 - 65 000 for the first year
- $60 000 - 75 000 for the second year
- $70 000 - 80 000 for the third year
- Salary depends on skill set, experience, communications skills, and performance.
- Three-year contract (negotiable)
- Relocation to Chicago, USA in October / November 2017 (please NOTE: this opportunity might require constant relocation due to different projects within the US. We expect our candidates to be flexible with it.)
- Visa and relocation expenses will be paid by SCIGON Solutions
- SCIGON Solutions supports the Green Card application process for its H-1B visa employees.