Align Technology is looking for motivated SQA Manager who will join international company and lead team of 10 QA engineers:
- We are distributed team: 5 (excluding manager) - in Moscow, 2 - in San Jose, USA, 3 - in Hyderabad, India. Development team is also distributed among these 3 locations.
- We perform mostly functional (but also - UI, cross browser, localization) testing of web application(s). Main application is doctor portal where information about all patients and their treatments is stored along with rules to place treatments, ability to review 3D treatment model, etc.
- We do both manual and automated testing.
As SQA Manager you will:
- Define test strategy and drive its execution
- Participate in projects planning, monitor and report progress against agreed milestones
- Manage testing during the projects and thereafter, collect metrics and derive action items from them
- Identify, evaluate risks and propose according mitigations
- Provide technical leadership to the team, drive improvements to automation framework
- Prioritize and distribute tasks among team members, ensure that workload distribution is effective and efficient, monitor team work and tasks execution
- Coach and motivate employees
- Recruit, train and integrate new hires into the working process
- Optimize processes and tools, study, research and introduce new methods and technologies, work towards achieving global corporate goals like reducing time to market
- Organize productive collaboration between different locations, QA teams and functional divisions
- Experience in functional testing - 5+ years
- Experience in test automation / programming (preferrably UI automation & scripting languages) - 3+ years
- Experience managing a team - 3+ years
- Experience with projects & resources planning & monitoring
- Proved leadership track, ability to engage people and encourage team to work towards common goals
- Passion for improvements, innovation, optimization
- Fluent English (written and spoken)
- Technical degree preferred
- Competitive salary
- Development possibilities
- Free language classes
- Excellent social package
- Voluntary medical insurance
- Lunch subsidies (breakfasts and lunch)
- Support of employees with children
- Flexible Working Hours (11:00-19:45).