Innovecs is an American business technology outsourcing company, headquartered in Ukraine. We're building our reputation by creating cutting-edge software products for our clients all over the world.
Our client provides a digital banking platform designed to assist the global overseas worker population. We built our product this way because we know the overseas worker has unique financial needs. Our customers need to be able deposit cash into their account without standing in line. They also need to be able to send money to cash pick up points worldwide, a service that traditional banks do not provide. Overseas workers want to use a debit card for online and offline shopping, bill payment and ATM withdrawal- just like everyone else. That is why we merged all these unique use cases into one fun, easy to use and cost effective mobile experience.
We currently operates in Israel with the local overseas worker population and is now in the process of expanding internationally. We offer the ability to deposit cash in hundreds of locations across Israel, to send money to more than 100,000 cash pick up points worldwide, a MasterCard and now a mobile cellular package.
- 3+ years of experience in IOS development
- BA/BSC in Computer Science, and/or equivalent - an advantage
- Practical and deep experience developing iOS apps, including mastery in SDK - a must
- Experience with using Objective-C / Swift. - a must
- Self-starter, highly motivated, team-player
- Experience with Carthage/Cocoapods - an advantage
- Experience with developing and launching active apps to app store - a must
- Experience with Agile software methodology such as Scrum, XP, Kanba, etc
- Experience with TDD- must
- Strong understanding of web
- Experience with Java, ReactJS
- Deploy to AWS
- Great opportunity of professional development within young and fast-growing company;
- High level compensation;
If you are interested and have enough experience and qualifications required, please submit your current CV.