Viosk International is looking to hire a dynamic and experienced sales manager with good English speaking and writing skills.
Experience in digital media sales, basic understanding of IT and Advertising segment, focus on result and good communications skills are a must.
- Fluency in English (speaking and writing skills), Advanced level (the work of the company is focused on foreign customers, fluency in English is very important!);
- Excellent written and interpersonal communication skills;
- Successful experience in domestic and international markets sales (preferable with internet marketing/IT/media sales/products);
- Strong knowledge of sales techniques, principles and customer search tools in the B2B segment;
- The skill to write quality and efficient cover letters and sales letters;
- Experience with marketing automation and email marketing platforms is a plus (Mailchimp, Constant Contact, HubSpot, etc.);
- Self-discipline and strong time management skill while working remotely.
- Active search for new potential clients (USA, Canada, Western Europe) using online marketing and lead generation tools, aggressive sales techniques, and partner communications;
- Working with existing database and search for new channels to attract customers;
- Business proposal management, pricing sheets, and development of new sales collateral;
- Negotiations with potential clients (searching for the necessary contacts, sending out proposals, holding calls, identification of customer interest, organization of the product presentation);
- Provide weekly reports on progress and results; maintain analytics via sales tools;
- Maintaining constant contact with existing and potential customers;
- Report to management about process improvements and sales opportunities;
- Schedule calls and and act as a pre-sales and support resource;
- Work in team with senior members of the sales and marketing team.
- Competitive salary commensurate with your skills and experience, with the revision system (Commission plus Bonus);
- Regular payments on the exchange rate;
- Bonus Awards tied to performance and process improvements;
- Flexible working hours;
- Stable employment (not temporary work);
- Opportunities for professional and career growth;
- Remote work opportunity (you work in any convenient place of your favorite city).