Striving for excellence is in our DNA. Since 1993, we have been helping the world’s leading companies imagine, design, engineer, and deliver software and digital experiences that change the world. We are more than just specialists, we are experts.
Currently we are looking for a Senior Test Automation Engineer for our Kyiv office to make the team even stronger.
As a Senior Test Automation Engineer, you will be working on development of HCI Solution integrated with Cloud and using Micro Services approach. The product will help clients to build up easy to manage infrastructure with high availability and scalability. It enables Private-Cloud-in-a-Box by hyperconverging compute, storage, networking and orchestration into a single device. Technologies used: SDN, SDS and clustering as infrastructure layer, Kubernetes/Docker for orchestration.
- 3+ years of hands-on experience in test automation with knowledge of Java;
- Experience with Selenium, WebDriver;
- Experience with REST, Web Services;
- Good knowledge of BDD;
- Experience with Linux;
- Network protocol knowledge;
- Knowledge of SQL;
- Experience with Jersey;
- Experience with WADL, Swagger;
- Experience with Rest-clients;
- Knowledge of Microservices;
- Experience with Docker;
- Good knowledge of testing theory, approaches, defect lifecycle, etc;
- Ability to articulate test cases and create test plans;
- Ability to prioritize test cases based on risk analysis;
- Good communication skills;
- Upper-intermediate spoken English.
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills;
- Individual career path in engineering;
- Social package - medical insurance, sports;
- Compensation for sick lists and regular vacations;
- Partial grant of the cost of certification;
- English classes with native speakers (certified English teachers).