Striving for excellence is in our DNA. Since 1993, we have been helping the world’s leading companies imagine, design, engineer, and deliver software and digital experiences that change the world. We are more than just specialists, we are experts.
Currently we are looking for a Senior Test Automation Engineer for our Kyiv office to make the team even stronger.
We are currently developing a new solution for our client, industry-leading provider of interactive solutions and services to top gaming operators in traditional and regulated markets across online, mobile and land-based channels. By rewriting our monolith solution and introducing Web API layer we would like to change our front end to widget based solution that is controlled out of CMS (both widget configuration and layout of the widgets on the page).
- Review the requirements;
- Design and develop automated test cases for UI, integration test cases, automated web services tests;
- Provide automation test results reporting;
- Communicate with developers and QA teams;
- Develop and support Automation Framework and write, execute automation scripts;
- Be responsible for automation metrics gathering and analyzing.
- 3+ years of automation testing experience;
- Experience in testing web services;
- Experience with Enzyme framework is a plus;
- Intermediate+ English level;
- Strong communication skills.
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills;
- Individual career path in engineering;
- Social package - medical insurance, sports;
- Compensation for sick lists and regular vacations;
- Partial grant of the cost of certification;
- English classes with native speakers (certified English teachers).