Striving for excellence is in our DNA. Since 1993, we have been helping the world’s leading companies imagine, design, engineer, and deliver software and digital experiences that change the world. We are more than just specialists, we are experts.
Currently we are looking for a Senior System/Cloud Engineer for our Kyiv office to make the team even stronger.
We are seeking a bright and experienced Senior System/Cloud Engineer for our Kyiv office, who would like to step over a common technology stack and try more advanced challenges related to migrating of env’s from in premise to AWS, integrating different DC’s in one consolidated network, tuning and optimizing infrastructure processes.
We work with different international customers and building new products in Finance, Media and Entertainment, Travel and Hospitality, Life Science and other areas.
- 4+ years in system/network administration;
- Strong troubleshooting skills;
- Good network understanding;
- Solid experience in Linux administration (Red Hat, Centos, etc.);
- Practice with Middleware solutions (JBoss, WebLogic, WebSphere);
- Experience with one of the configuration management tools (Chef, Puppet, Ansible);
- Proficiency in scripting (Shell, Perl, Python, Ruby);
- Strong experience with AWS (i.e. EC2 instances, Elastic Search, S3, CloudFront, RDS, VPC, Direct Connect, Route53, LB, CloudWatch, CloudFormation, IAM);
- Hands-on experience in organizing and managing monitoring tools (Nagios, Zabbix, Datadog, etc.);
- Experience with syslog and log aggregation services (Logstash, Graphana);
- Familiar with SDLC lifecycle;
- Good command of English is a must.
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills;
- Individual career path in engineering;
- Social package - medical insurance, sports;
- Compensation for sick lists and regular vacations;
- Partial grant of the cost of certification;
- English classes with native speakers (certified English teachers).
Полная занятость, полный день