Striving for excellence is in our DNA. Since 1993, we have been helping the world’s leading companies imagine, design, engineer, and deliver software and digital experiences that change the world. We are more than just specialists, we are experts.
Currently we are looking for a Performance Analyst for our Kyiv office to join our existing Performance Testing team.
Our client is a leading financial services provider. The application is used by many biggest banks on the US market. The project is the industry standard system for managing all aspects of the new-issue issuance process, from Syndication to Trading & Settlement. It serves all participants in the capital-raising process from a single, centralized platform. As an example - Twitter IPO was done using this platform.
The system has high quality standards for robustness and performance. However, with growth of complexity of the system, size of the data and number of simultaneous users there is a need in thorough performance testing arose.
- Support existing performance test suites: update scripts and scenarios, analyze results of regular test runs, investigate and localize bottlenecks;
- Participate in feature implementation for various products;
- Communicate with team members on the customer side and implementation team in Ukraine.
- 2+ years of relevant production experience;
- Load Runner;
- Understanding of performance testing methodology, types and goals of performance tests;
- .NET based testing experience;
- Web Services performance testing, SOAP, WCF.
Nice to have:
- MS SQL database profiling experience;
- Experience in Scrum and Agile;
- Dynatrace APM;
- .NET profiling experience, C#.
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills;
- Individual career path in engineering;
- Social package - medical insurance, sports;
- Compensation for sick lists and regular vacations;
- Partial grant of the cost of certification;
- English classes with native speakers (certified English teachers).