Striving for excellence is in our DNA. Since 1993, we have been helping the world’s leading companies imagine, design, engineer, and deliver software and digital
experiences that change the world. We are more than just specialists, we are experts.
Currently we are looking for a Monitoring Engineer for our Kyiv office to make the team even stronger.
Our client is an ISV customer from Silicon Valley, with true “startup” spirit within the team, and Google-like approach to work. They provide the same services as Dropbox does, but with much more enhanced security, seamless and automatic access to documents, files, and shared folders and many other great features Dropbox does not have. For example, its file distribution to a mobile workforce, real-time document back-up and continuous availability, and secure large files sending and FTP replacement.
Complex code, heavy computing, and cutting edge technologies – it’s all about this project. We focus on performance and stability and use the latest features to increase them.
As a Monitoring Engineer, you will participate in cross-platform development of the client (Windows focused) for the solution, which provides synchronization and data exchange. The client is being integrated into the operational systems’ interface, and ensures high-level performance of all functions at the system level as well as high-speed data exchange with the server part and provides a variety of encryption methods.
- Review and improve current monitoring systems;
- Analyze components of the system and implement proper metrics and alerts which clearly show the status of the application/infrastructure;
- Use automation tools to setup and configure monitoring tools for different environments.
- Strong experience with the following tools: Zabbix, New Relic;
- Good knowledge of operation systems (Windows and Linux);
- Good knowledge of MS SQL monitoring;
- Good knowledge of web technology (application servers, load balancing and routing, logging);
- Basic system monitoring (Windows, Linux);
- Good knowledge of scripting languages: Power Shell and Bash/Python/Ruby (any of those).
Nice to have
- Experience with logs aggregation tools: Splunk, ELK;
- CI/CD process.
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills;
- Individual career path in engineering;
- Social package - medical insurance, sports;
- Compensation for sick lists and regular vacations;
- Partial grant of the cost of certification;
- English classes with native speakers (certified English teachers).