Striving for excellence is in our DNA. Since 1993, we have been helping the world’s leading companies imagine, design, engineer, and deliver software and digital experiences that change the world. We are more than just specialists, we are experts.
Currently we are looking for a Lead/Senior Java Software Engineer for our Kyiv office to make the team even stronger.
The successful candidate will join EPAM in Kyiv office and take part in new high-profile projects where he/she will have opportunities to work with Big Data.
- Work on high-quality architecture and implementation design, collaborating with the customer, system/business analysts and onshore architects.
- 5+ years’ Java development of applications and enterprise systems;
- Java EE. Java web application frameworks (Spring). Java application servers and containers (JBoss, Oracle AS, Tomcat, Jetty);
- Extensive experience building scalable, high-performance distributed systems, systems that deal with large data volumes, n-tier, client/server, cluster and load balanced architectures, web applications;
- Upper-Intermediate level of English;
- Readiness to business trips.
Nice to have
- Semantic Web and Linked Data (DBpedia, Freebase, RDF/SPARQL, etc.);
- BigData (HBase, Hadoop, Mahout, etc.);
- Natural language processing and machine learning (Apache OpenNLP, etc.): Segmentation, Tokenization, Parsing, Entity extraction;
- Working experience with script languages – Bash, PHP, Perl, Groovy;
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills;
- Regular assessments and salary reviews;
- Financial stability;
- Individual career path in engineering;
- Social package - medical insurance, sports;
- Compensation for sick lists and regular vacations;
- Relocation package for those who relocate to Kyiv to work at EPAM;
- Experienced specialists are provided with an opportunity to be promoted to Project Managers & Team Leaders as well as relocate to other offices of EPAM around the world;
- Partial grant of the cost of certification;
- English classes with native speakers (certified English teachers);
- Opportunity for self-realization;
- Friendly team and enjoyable working environment;
- Flexible working schedule;
- Corporate and social events (parties, football, tennis, etc.).