Striving for excellence is in our DNA. Since 1993, we have been helping the world’s leading companies imagine, design, engineer, and deliver software and digital experiences that change the world. We are more than just specialists, we are experts.
Currently we are looking for a Lead DevOps/Solution Architect for our Kyiv office to make the team even stronger.
As a Lead DevOps/Solution Architect, you will live on the front lines of the products we create, and build features used by millions of people every day.
We are seeking an experienced Lead DevOps/Solution Architect with deep knowledge, hands-on experience, and a passion for making a difference in the DevOps space. The candidate needs to have an attitude that embraces agile practices and automation with enough technical depth to advise appropriate technology choices and drive the technical implementation.
We welcome you to join our team creating the world-class application for one of the world leaders in the logistics industry. It is an end-to-end ownership of the delivery starting from vision and consulting to development, testing, deployment and landing into operations.
What we create is a mission critical, highly configurable web-based application without single point of failure. It is embedded into existing enterprise landscape with a capability to handle 5k requests per minute and 4k concurrent users with different roles across the globe. It is so important, so that it has to be up and running 24*7 with zero downtime during upgrades and failover and requires an agile architecture to support complex data handling scenarios including regulations on personal data handling across GEOs. There would be very little place on the earth with no users accessing the system we build.
- Aggressively become a member by quickly learning current workflows, build technologies, automation, and challenges;
- Design, implement, and maintain continuous build and deployment delivery mechanisms, leveraging innovative programmatic solutions and automation;
- Reach visibility and gratitude for yourself and your project team by demonstrating thought leadership by presentation excellence and negotiation skills;
- Proactively identify and drive automation of tasks associated with end-to-end deployment delivery;
- Take initiative in discovering existing and new challenges pertaining to the build and deployment for our customers, seeking to improve, resolve, and streamline tools and processes to meet delivery challenges;
- Function as a team member supporting the organization by driving the end-to-end stability and availability of tools and environments used by our customers to support the build and deployment;
- Develop and maintain documentation and diagrams outlining automated solutions and environmental architecture.
- 3+ years of experience in enterprise architecture and leadership roles;
- Experience in Architecture, Design, and Implementation of highly scalable and highly available solutions;
- Ability to articulate precisely both technical and business requirements;
- Hands-on experience in designing continuous delivery solutions in enterprise environments;
- Experience in enablement of public, hybrid and private cloud solutions;
- Solid knowledge of automation tools, application performance management and ITSM frameworks including commercial and open source solutions;
- Experience interacting with clients in a consultative manner, demonstrating expertise in solution architecture and instilling confidence in EPAM’s service offering;
- Experience with:
- Linux (CentOS, Red Hat, Ubuntu, Debian);
- Configuration management systems (Chef, Ansible, Puppet, etc.);
- Continuous integration systems (Jenkins, TeamCity, etc.);
- Syslog and log aggregation services (Logstash, Graylog);
- Monitoring tools (Sensu, Zabbix, NewRelic, etc.);
- Middleware technologies;
- Web servers (Apache, Nginx, etc.);
- Version control systems (GIT, SVN);
- Cloud infrastructure (AWS);
- DBs, including NoSQL (Postgre, MongoDB, Cassandra);
- Scripting (Shell, Perl, Python, Ruby).
- Ability to work with stakeholders, both leadership and subject matter experts, to build a holistic view of the organization's strategy, processes, information, and information technology assets.
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills;
- Individual career path in engineering;
- Social package - medical insurance, sports;
- Compensation for sick lists and regular vacations;
- Partial grant of the cost of certification;
- English classes with native speakers (certified English teachers).
Полная занятость, полный день