Striving for excellence is in our DNA. Since 1993, we have been helping the world’s leading companies imagine, design, engineer, and deliver software and digital experiences that change the world. We are more than just specialists, we are experts.
Currently we are looking for a Lead Business Analyst for our Kyiv office to make the team even stronger.
As a Lead Business Analyst, you will be working on building a market leading solution to institutions and regulators which automates collection, verification and certification of compliance data. In addition, solution allows create custom reports and do real-time auditing to automate compliance and reduce risks.
The team is going to be fully cross-functional team of developers, functional/automation testers and business analysts.
The main goal of the project is developing next gen web platform for financial services: greenfield development, latest technologies.
- Own the requirement management process;
- Write high-quality requirements and specifications, functional and non-functional ones;
- Participate in all stages of the product lifecycle, from concept to delivery;
- Communicate with foreign business representatives.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills;
- Ability to challenge the Product Owner on customer side and drive the team;
- Proxy product owner capability: be able to replace the Product Owner for local team and drive the team requirement wise;
- Very good technical background: experience working with web application/SaaS solutions, understanding of what are REST services, scalable applications, etc;
- Experience working with design teams, wireframes and mockups;
- Strong experience working in an Agile environment;
- Fluent English.
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills;
- Individual career path in engineering;
- Social package - medical insurance, sports;
- Compensation for sick lists and regular vacations;
- Partial grant of the cost of certification;
- English classes with native speakers (certified English teachers).