Striving for excellence is in our DNA. Since 1993, we have been helping the world’s leading companies imagine, design, engineer, and deliver software and digital experiences that change the world. We are more than just specialists, we are experts.
Currently we are looking for a Lead AWS Engineer for our Kyiv office to make the team even stronger.
As a Lead AWS Engineer, you will be working on building a market leading solution to institutions and regulators which automates collection, verification and certification of compliance data. In addition, the solution allows to create custom reports and do real-time auditing to automate compliance and reduce risks.
The team is going to be fully cross-functional team of developers, functional/automation testers and business analysts.
- At least Bachelor’s Degree in a technology field, or equivalent experience required;
- 3+ years of hands-on IT experience, supporting Systems Infrastructure technologies;
- Strong interpersonal skills - team player, professional, upbeat, energetic, able to take initiative, use tact and diplomacy;
- Demonstrate an understanding of and experience with current Cloud technologies such as Amazon (Amazon Web Services) and Microsoft (Azure);
- Exposure to a wide variety of enterprise software, application technologies and cloud services;
- Strong practical experience with Amazon Web Services:
- Simple Storage Service (Amazon S3);
- Elastic Compute Cloud (Amazon EC2);
- Route 53;
- Amazon Virtual Private Cloud (Amazon VPC);
- AWS Networking - SG, ACL, routing, WAF, CloudFront;
- AWS Monitoring - CloudTrail, ElasticSearch;
- AWS Automation - Cloud Formation;
- AWS CLI - must have hands-on experience;
- PowerShell - very big plus.
- Experience in migration of applications from Physical to Virtual or Virtual to Virtual environments (at least 5-10 migrations);
- Strong experience in and knowledge of Linux OS (at least power user level, no matter what distributive);
- Experience analyzing, and implementing access control mechanisms and security methodologies;
- Preferable hands-on skills related to installing, configuring, upgrading, troubleshooting and repairing software;
- Ability to explain technical concepts and procedures to non-technical users;
- Excellent troubleshooting skills in Linux and in AWS;
- Outstanding communications and initiative.
Nice to have:
- AWS Certification;
- Experience with Cloud technologies and fabrics:
- Microsoft Azure;
- vCloud Director.
- Microsoft Certified Professional - Implementing Microsoft Azure Infrastructure Solutions;
- Hardware and peripherals;
- CI/CD experience.
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills;
- Individual career path in engineering;
- Social package - medical insurance, sports;
- Compensation for sick lists and regular vacations;
- Partial grant of the cost of certification;
- English classes with native speakers (certified English teachers).
Полная занятость, полный день