Striving for excellence is in our DNA. Since 1993, we have been helping the world’s leading companies imagine, design, engineer, and deliver software and digital experiences that change the world. We are more than just specialists, we are experts.
Currently we are looking for a Java Architect for Big Data for our Kyiv office to make our team even stronger.
As a Java Architect for Big Data, you will live on the front lines of the products we create, and build features used by millions of people every day.
The successful candidate will join EPAM in Kyiv office and take part in new high-profile projects where he/she will have opportunities to develop a new competency and work with Big Data.
- Work on high-quality architecture and implementation design, collaborating with the customer, system/business analysts and onshore architects.
- 5+ years’ Java development of applications and enterprise systems;
- Experience with Java EE, Java web application frameworks (Spring), Java application servers and containers (JBoss, Oracle AS, Tomcat, Jetty);
- Expert understanding of Java core, particularly of the following areas: Concurrent, I/O, Collections;
- Strong desire to build a new competency (Big Data);
- Excellent understanding of the enterprise agile software delivery lifecycle;
- Fluent English;
- Excellent problem solving skills;
- Good communications, spoken and written English;
- Fast learner.
Nice to have:
- DB knowledge;
- Experience with BigData (HBase, Hadoop, Mahout, etc.).
- Social package - 100% compensation (medical insurance, sports, lunch delivery);
- 24-days paid vacation, 100% paid sick list;
- Relocation package for those who relocate to Kyiv to work at EPAM;
- Experienced specialists are provided with an opportunity to be promoted to Project Managers as well as relocate to other offices of EPAM around the world;
- Technology trainings;
- Free English classes;
- Opportunity for self-realization;
- Friendly team and enjoyable working environment;
- Flexible working schedule;
- Corporate and social events (parties, football, tennis, etc.).
Полная занятость, полный день