Striving for excellence is in our DNA. Since 1993, we have been helping the world’s leading companies imagine, design, engineer, and deliver software and digital experiences that change the world. We are more than just specialists, we are experts.
Currently we are looking for a Business Analyst for our Kyiv office to make the team even stronger.
Our customer is a Canadian retail company, which sells a wide range of automotive, sports and leisure, and home products. The project goal is to replace the legacy Equity systems with modern technologies and practices to improve store efficiency, and support evolving Enterprise (Corporate & Stores) processes in Order Management, Forecasting, Merchandising and others.
- Development of business and functional requirements;
- Communication with foreign business representatives;
- Collaboration with software development teams: clarification and gap analysis of business requirements, development of use cases, technical documentation for software developers and QA;
- Development of activity, state transition, flowchart and other diagrams (StarUML, Enterprise Architect, MS Vision, etc.).
- 3+ years’ experience of business analysis in software development projects and strong technical skills;
- Ability to produce business requirement artifacts including UML, Use Cases, Business Rules, Functional & Non-Functional Specifications, User Interface Design Specifications, etc;
- Good knowledge of Scrum methodology, understanding of BA role in Scrum;
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Advanced English level (direct customer interaction);
- Experience in customer relationship management and critical issue handling, manage client expectations;
- Ability to implement the processes improvement and drive change;
- Development experience or experience in reverse-engineering is a plus.
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills;
- Individual career path in engineering;
- Social package -medical insurance, sports;
- Compensation for sick lists and regular vacations;
- Partial grant of the cost of certification;
- English classes with native speakers (certified English teachers).