Striving for excellence is in our DNA. Since 1993, we have been helping the world’s leading companies imagine, design, engineer, and deliver software and digital experiences that change the world. We are more than just specialists, we are experts.
Our client is an investment bank which provides large corporate, government and institutional clients with a full spectrum of solutions to their strategic advisory, financing and risk management needs.
- Producing SOLID code with excellent unit test coverage;
- Delivering solutions within a DevOps environment with a relentless focus on automation of testing and deployment via TeamCity, SpecFlow, Selenium and similar tools;
- Recognizing, selecting and applying appropriate design patterns, frameworks according to business benefit, maintainability and delivery priorities and constrains;
- Analysis, estimation and prioritization of tasks;
- Building relationships and trust with Front Office and Middle Office teams, as well as other technology teams.
- Bachelor’s degree in a Computer Science, Mathematics or Scientific discipline from a top university;
- Experience in C# .NET server side development covering:
- REST Services (ASP.NET Web API, OData);
- Asynchronous code;
- Entity Framework.
- Advanced HTML5/CSS3: including selectors, transitions, box models and display styles;
- Database development, ideally with SQL Server;
- Automation / DevOps;
- Writing unit tests and testable code (Karma);
- Practical knowledge of popular tools (npm, grunt, gulp, karma, jspm);
- Agile development (preferably Scrum/Kanban);
- Experience building systems in another bank or financial software house;
- Excellent communication and team skills;
- Regular and confident interaction with end-users and customers.
Nice to have:
- Development in a scripting language such as Python;
- Providing support and resolving issues for systems in production;
- Cross-region teams and projects.
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills;
- Individual career path in engineering;
- Social package - medical insurance, sports;
- Compensation for sick lists and regular vacations;
- Partial grant of the cost of certification;
- English classes with native speakers (certified English teachers).
Полная занятость, полный день