Datanyze is a fast-growing company based in Silicon Valley and backed by Google Ventures and some of the world's top VC’s. We are looking for ambitious, hardworking people to join the company and work at our Saint Petersburg office. You will have the opportunity to work for an American company, learn new skills, and contribute to an exciting product! At Datanyze, you will be a member of a dynamic team and contribute to our sales intelligence platform, helping businesses uncover, research and reach the right prospects at the right time.
- Accounting and preparation of the financial reporting under Russian accounting standards
- Preparing management and finance reports
- Daily collaboration with multiple departments in Headquarters on financial subject matters
- Review contracts and other key documentation to ensure compliance with local regulations
- Review/recommend tax implications of key agreements e.g. regional charges, license agreements
- Handle potential tax audits
- Calculate commission of sales people of the HQ office
- Prepare various reports for the HQ office when required
- Create budgets for the Saint Petersburg office
- Miscellaneous and ad-hock reports
- Occasional administrative duties.
- MS/Bachelor degree in Accounting or Finance
- Fluent in English (verbal and written)
- Strong knowledge of Russian Accounting Standards and Tax legislation
- More than 2 years in a position with similar responsibilities in a foreign company or a company with foreign investors
- Ability to work against strict deadlines
- High level of ethics and integrity
- Advanced excel skills
- High analytics capabilities.
- Familiar with US GAAP
- Familiar with Quickbooks
What we offer:
- Opportunity at a high-growth startup with the ability to gain hands on experience
- Job security - we are not affected by political events in Russia
- Compensation is to be negotiated with each candidate based on their experience and skills
- Comfortable office at Vosstaniya Square
- Medical insurance (ДМС)
- Fitness compensation
- Awesome corporate events and trips.