Просьба внимательно читать требования к вакансии! Несоответствующие требованиям резюме не рассматриваются!
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensuring established best practices in accounting and finance are followed to ensure the overall accuracy and efficiency of the financial operations of the company.
- Assisting with the maintenance and updating of corporate policies and procedures to develop best practices for internal controls for both field unit and headquarter operations.
- Maintains accounting records and reviews financial statements in accordance with International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) and ensures compliance with all international accounting standards and GAAP.
- Responsible for the preparation of monthly internal financial statements.
- Responsible for timely and accurate monthly and year-end financial close process
- Managing accounting tasks relating to control account reconciliations, journal entries, accrual and prepaid accounting, fixed asset accounting.
- Devise tax strategies to defer or eliminate tax payments
- University degree in finance or accounting
- Professional certificate in CPA, ACCA a MUST
- Big four experience is an advantage
- Work Experience: 4-5 years’ experience in finance and accounting.
- Strong understanding of IFRS, with good knowledge in local financial standards
- Language / Communication Skills:
- Fluent in English a plus