Huawei Belarus is searching for a Senior Thermal Research and development specialist with advanced skills and experience in conceiving, organizing, setting up, connecting and leading R&D department for complex multifunction and/or integrated thermal management subsystems for ICT equipment and systems covering wireless telecom equipment and consumers devices. The ideal candidate can apply and further develop highly advanced business management and organizational principles and approaches to form research group capable to meet advanced requirements for thermal management and reliable performance under commercial telecommunication environments, while also minimizing Size, Weight, Power Consumption, and Cost are important factors. The candidate should also himself/herself be heavily involved in thermal research projects.Position requirements:
- We expect the candidate to have experiences on thermal design and or electronic cooling have an experience or understanding of CFD programs like : Ice Pack, Flotherm, Fluent. etc, and this have given the candidate a thorough and deep understanding of cooling of electronics, Chipset building knowledge, physic and technology are very essential for this position as well.
- The position will also handle cooperation projects with Universities, Academy of Science institutes and Industry Companies, so experience of the academic research environment is appreciated.
- We also expect an expertise of conceptual design of equipment and comparison of various thermal solutions in both the cost and the functionality perspective.
- The candidate should be able to communicate fluently in English, both verbally and in writing. Knowledge of Russian is also important but not critical.
- We require Masters in engineering or equivalent background. PhD is preferred.
- Official hiring
- Full social package
- Strong and friendly team