Acronis sets the standard for New Generation Data Protection through its backup, disaster recovery, and secure access solutions. Powered by the AnyData Engine, Acronis delivers easy, complete and safe backup and secure access of all files, applications and systems across any environment—virtual, physical, cloud and mobile.
Founded in 2003, Acronis protects the data of over 5 million consumers and 300,000 businesses in over 130 countries. With over 50 patents, Acronis’s products have been named best product of the year by Network Computing, TechTarget and IT Professional. Acronis provides a broad range of data protection solutions including backup, disaster recovery, migration, provisioning, replication, virtualization and secure access.
Reporting to Sr. Business Analyst, Business Analyst will assist him or her in following responsibilities functionalities.
- Business Analysis
- Collection and Analysis of Daily Usage reports of Acronis Cloud Products family.
- Assess and define business problems, identify options, assemble and analyze relevant supporting data, and shape recommendations for management approval.
- Assist in the analysis of gathering/ analyzing relevant data for yearly Budget Process for Cloud.
- Coordinate meetings with subject matter experts, document and distribute meeting minutes, ensure actions items are completed on time, communicate project status, escalate issues to management as appropriate.
- Ensure and take responsibility for the collection, analysis, validation, and documentation of business needs and requirements.
- Work with cross-functional, geographically dispersed teams to define and manage new business processes.
- Monthly Cloud Billing Process.
- Perform reconciliation to ensure completeness of lists of customers being billed on a monthly basis
- Compile and ensure completeness of supporting documentation such as agreement and amendments, requests for credit memos, and termination letters
- ensuring credit memo, and terminations letters are supported with appropriate approvals
- following up with request and delivery of license key generation obtaining usage reports
- Track receipt of usage reports submitted by customer/Sales Providers’ and follow up directly with the SP’s to obtain copies of missing usage reports on a monthly basis
- monthly calculation of billings per customer
- Gather the usage reports to the Cloud Resellers/Service Providers on a monthly basis, to help with the distribution of such reports to the customers upon billing
- partner with the finance team to follow up with customers to resolve any issues related to back office process that come up in the collection process
- help define requirements for the automated system “OSA” (identify gaps, and enhancements needed, work to resolve or find a work around)
- reconcile records between internal company customer data base, Salesforce.com records, and actual billing records, on a monthly basis or as frequently as needed
- Basic to Intermediate experience in business process, operations, and metrics definitions.
- Detail and action-oriented self-starter
- Strong analytical skills and an ability to “think outside the box”
- Strong information analysis, organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational, and communication skills and the ability to work effectively in a diverse corporate and client environment
- Personal drive to work independently and in teams for career growth
- College degree in Finance/Accounting or related.
- 1-3 years financial/business analysis experience.
- Experience with supporting/working in a SAAS sales environment a plus
- Exposure to ERP systems, sales databases or other data warehouse a strong plus
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills, particularly Excel and complex pivot table
Полная занятость, полный день