International pharmaceutical company is looking for Medical Advisor (cardiology).
- Provide strategic medical input and plan for local/global lifecycle management of marketed products;
- Build and maintain medical expertise for the respective medicine and therapeutic area ;
- Create and implement processes to optimize the Medico/Marketing interaction and to maximize medicine commercialization efforts from a medical perspective;
- Contribute medical expertise to design and approval of medical and marketing materials to ensure compliance with local legal regulations and internal SOPs;
- Competitors product analysis;
- Act as primary medical contact and develop effective relationships with external experts;
- Ensure scientific product information and lead medical projects (e.g. national symposia, advisory board meetings) to support the commercial product potential as well as the effective and safe use of our products;
- Implement publication strategies in accordance with the local/global product positioning;
- Opinion leader development. Management Slide Kits for Opinion Leaders, preparing medical information for speech;
- Work with medical literature, promotional materials for company’s products according to the requirements of the Marketing and Sales Department;
- Monitor compliance with Basic Product Information, medical and ethical questions in advertising;
- Preparation of trainings (medical aspects) for Product Managers and Field Forces.
- University degree in medicine (PhD as a plus)
- Degree in medicine and work experience on Medical Advisor, Product Manager positions in pharmaceutical company is an advantage;
- English - Upper-Intermediate/Advanced level;
- Employment according to the Labour Code;
- Medical insurance;
- Corporate car.