At Opensoft we are innovators of tomorrow’s software. We are a product-oriented software development company with extensive experience in building custom e-commerce solutions, industrial automation systems, and mission-critical enterprise applications. Opensoft is dedicated to reaching new horizons and stretching the limits of what technology can do. Our worldwide parent company, Farheap Solutions, holds robust business operations in e-commerce, software development, graphic design, and printing.
We are looking for individuals eager to seek out solutions that have immediate impact - individuals who bring creativity, science, and the ability to implement cost-effective decisions in a fast-paced environment. Being able to engage and unite people to accomplish goals is vital for this position. We are searching for candidates that can translate our customers’ needs, develop solutions, and provide resolutions which lead to success.
The Business Analyst’s position will not only help merge, but strengthen all divisions within Opensoft. He or she will lead in creating e-commerce websites, back-end administrative interfaces, and supporting cloud-based services. If you’re ready to become a pioneer of tomorrow’s technology while enhancing your professional career, apply today!
What You Will Be Doing
- Handle and direct stakeholder features through the entirety of the development process;
- Understand the application’s technical design as well as the future specifications;
- Act on behalf of the brand manager or product owner;
- Document software defects and design software defect solutions;
- Update and manage project task lists including status reports;
- Work with developers, QA team members, and software engineers to build award-winning competitive products;
- Gain a deep product and competitive knowledge in the software industry.
What You Need for This Position
- High proficiency with the MS Office Suite (especially PowerPoint);
- Team player who does not need extensive supervision;
- Very strong documenting skills (superior written and oral communication skills in English);
- Experience working with and representing customers and stakeholders to determine requirements and scope of work;
- Relevant education (computer science, business, communication etc.) or equivalent relevant experience in the analysis field;
- Experience with web applications and miscellaneous software applications;
- Resistance to stress and willingness to change requirements and priorities as business requires;
- The ideal candidate will have experience in one or more of the following industries: E-Commerce, Software Development, Factory Automation, Medical Device, IT, Consulting, or Process Improvement.