A fantastic opportunity has arisen to work for a leading on-demand mobility company.
As an Assistant Accountant you will be responsible for a variety of administrative tasks related to accountancy activities.
This role will provide you with a great opportunity to broaden your accounting experience with a dynamic, varied accounting environment.
You will enjoy completing duties which include :
- Work with primary accounting documents: verification, analysis and archiving;
- Interaction with government institutions;
- Documents preparation upon requests of state authorities, auditors, management and users;
- Inventory of original documents received from suppliers in 1C and control over their submitting;
- Sorting and archiving of the original invoices and financial documents;
- Verification of mutual settlements with suppliers and customers;
- Assisting the finance department and senior accounting staff members with various tasks;
- Undertake other ad hoc duties as necessary.
Do you pride yourself on the following skills?
- MS/ Specialist degree in Accounting, Economics, Finance from a Top University;
- 1-2 years of experience in accounting field in a foreign company would be an advantage;
- Good knowledge of RAS, IFRS Standards and Tax legislation,
- Good knowledge of 1С 8.3, SAP, Microsoft Excel (i.e. pivot tables, look ups, etc);
- Ability to negotiate, carry on correspondence and prepare financial reports in English;
- Ability to work with large amount of information under tight deadlines;
- High level of responsibility, independence, stress resistance, ability to complete multiple tasks simultaneously, attentive to details, ability to operate figures easily, analytical mindset;
- Enthusiastic approach to change.
This role will best suit someone who is looking for that next step in their career whilst not being afraid to put in the hard work. For this, Gett is offering a competitive salary as well as other benefits, so if you have the right skills and experience for this role then please apply today.