Striving for excellence is in our DNA. Since 1993, we have been helping the world’s leading companies imagine, design, engineer, and deliver software and digital experiences that change the world. We are more than just specialists, we are experts.
We are looking for a driven and enthusiastic C/C++ Software Engineer for our Minsk office to join one of our compelling projects. We offer you a unique chance to develop innovative embedded software for automotive industry.
This project is a real opportunity to work with signal processing engineers on implementing algorithms in the optimized C code. Collaborating with the system architect, you will determine computational complexity and real time implementation of algorithms. Also you will manage software revision control system such as GIT, optimize existing code and port the code to different hardware architectures.
ABOUT THE CUSTOMER
Our client is a leading industrial corporation providing top-notch solutions in the automotive, materials and capital goods domains. The company operates in more than 80 countries, and put emphasis on environment-friendly manufacturing and energy efficiency.
- Preparing software requirements;
- Firmware development for embedded platforms in the C programming language;
- Developing built-in self-tests programs;
- Software testing.
- Electrical or IT engineer qualification;
- 5+ years of overall development experience in C/C++ language;
- Basic skills in programming for real-time embedded environment;
- Basic skills in DSP (digital signal processing);
- Good command of spoken English: Intermediate and higher level;
- Experience in version control systems and collaboration tools;
- Experience with CAN Bus;
- Success-oriented, independent-thinking, self-organized person, team player;
- Good communication skills and proactive approach to work.
Nice to have:
- Professional experience in automotive domain (preferable);
- Understanding of standard software processes and industry requirements MISRA C and AUTOSAR;
- Knowledge of MATLAB Simulink;
- Knowledge of measurement instruments required by testing and development (Oscilloscope, Multimeter, etc.).
- Outstanding career development opportunities;
- Experience exchange with colleagues all around the world;
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills;
- Regular assessments and salary reviews;
- Social package - medical care, sports, family care;
- Free English classes;
- Opportunities for self-realization;
- Friendly team and enjoyable working environment;
- Flexible working schedule;
- Corporate and social events.