OMERTEX is a provider of custom software development services. Our shared story goes on, and the main business domains are still finance and banking, travel, telecommunications (ICT), and entertainment.
We are currently looking for talented developers interested to join our experienced team.
• C# and .NET (ASP.NET MVC), MS SQL Server at an Advanced level.
• MS Azure, WCF, and WPF.
• English language proficiency is not lower than Intermediate (reading, writing, and speaking).
• Systemic thinking, understanding of design patterns and refactoring peculiarities.
• Ability to develop oneself within a profession field, understanding and usage of "best practices".
• Understanding of Agile (Scrum, Kanban) software development methodologies.
• Possible autonomy and predictability within team work.
• Establishing a detailed program specification / understanding through discussion with clients.
• Breaking down specification (if any) into simplest elements, translating into a programming language.
• Working as part of a team (BA, PM, UX, UI, QA), which may be established for a particular project.
• Conducting testing during the development and installing the program into production.
• Reacting to problems (bugs reported) and correcting (fixing) the program as necessary.
• Adapting the program to new requirements (change requests) as necessary.
• Evaluating and increasing the program's effectiveness.
• Consulting technical reports to learn new ways to develop software and maintain existing knowledge.