- Control compliance of sales transactions to the corporate commercial policy. Maintain and control customer credit limits. Block and release customer orders. Dunning of outstanding debt.
- Maintain awareness of stakeholders on customer debt status. Provide regular and ad-hoc reports for AR, BDR, DSO.
- Due diligence of new customers and monitoring of existing customers based on associated financial and non-financial risks analysis.
- Monthly and quarterly GAAP closing activities on account receivables, including cut off, bad debt provisions, discounts and bonuses accruals.
- Cash flow management including tracking of payments received, actual vs. forecast, cash forecast, working capital optimization.
- Contribution to the planning process with AR, DSO and etc.
- Market Subsidies management and financial interrelation with Sourcings, including contract management and accounts reconciliations.
- Business support in sell-out forecast.
- Finance and business projects contribution.
- SOX reporting within J&J SOX controls framework. Improve efficiency of existing SOX controls.
- Higher education in accounting / economics / finance
- Advanced user of Excel
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills
- Knowledge of basic accounting principles
- Attention to details and self-organization
- Experience of work with SAP as advantage
Полная занятость, полный день