- Identify Gaps in all aspects of site performance (including service and people) for geographical area and mandate, advice or offer Retailers recommended tools, processes and support to help them to profitably deliver the Customer Commitment at the Retail site and to develop the business for the mutual benefit of both the Retailer and Company.
- Maximizing all sales development potential whilst protecting companies interests, through the coaching and motivating of Retailers.
- Participate in attraction and selection of the right Retailers for Company owned clusters.
- Through coaching, supporting and performance management of Retailers to deliver the basics and higher performance. For Company Site clusters, ensure best Retailers have best sites and that poor Retailer performance is eliminated.
- Manage and maintain positive Retailer relationships, supporting Retailers to achieve and maintain top class site performance (including counseling to underperforming sites).
- Deliver Sales & Operations targets for the Company platforms within a geographical area through regular reviews and appropriate action plans.
- Ensure Retailers implement all areas of the Customer Commitment and ensure compliance with the Site Operations/HSSE standards, contracts and manuals.
- Manage and maintain a Retailer master plan within Territory through Retailer assessment and involvement with recruitment processes for Company Clusters.
- Ensuring that Retailers actions do not damage companies Reputation.
- Ensuring that the Retailer trains and develops their staff, and understands the importance of people in delivering the Customer Commitment
- Interact with government services, local authorities, utility companies
- Knowledge of the retail specifics.
- Ability to work with special computer applications: databases, applications for payments.
- Understanding key financial indicators in the retail sector.
Experience and Qualifications required:
- Broad competence in Retail Sales & Operations is desirable.
- Demonstrable competence in implementing standard processes, achieving sales targets, building relationships, delivering customer commitments and negotiating.
- Degree in Business Administration or similar.
- Good English language skills
- High mobility and existing driver's license is a precondition.
- Strong Leadership skills; experience in coaching and team development.
- International Compny
- Car allowence
- Social benefits