Purpose of the job:
To be a member of the quality team of the plant, participate in implementation of Group quality standards, ISO 9001 and FSSC 22000 requirements maintenance; contact for customers and suppliers regarding quality topics, audits and meetings.
- ISO, FSSC 22000 certification program, HACCP-GMP, Kosher, Halal, etc.
- Under supervison manage internal audit program, including internal GMP audits
- Participate in verification and validation of internal processes, including validation of new processes/equipment
- Participate in investigations of non-conformities, action-plan development and follow up its execution
- Participate in suppliers’ audit programs
- Apply Division guidelines and KPIs at Quality and Food Safety level
- Accompany client audits, participate in action plan development
- Follow up Food Safety regulations including contaminants
- Train employees on quality programs and quality related matters
- Master / specialist in food science / food industry / chemistry / biology
- Good communication skills
- Relevant experience
- English – intermediate